Found this post on xalai.livejournal.com from 2006. :))
the XALAI’S guide to impeccable vocabulary:
1) humil (adj.)- being mababa.
ex. “Ay how sweet. he’s so humil. hindi siya mayabang!”
2) humbility (noun)- the act of being humil. also referred to as humbleness.
ex. “alam niyo kailangan niyo ng humbility para hindi kayo kinatatakutan.”
3) assumptionist (noun)- a person assuming to much.
ex. “Masyado ka namang assumptionist, eh iba naman ang crush niya.”
4) feeler (noun)- a person who thinks he or she feels it all.
ex. “Ang feeler mo naman. wala yang gusto sa iyo, noh.”
5) feelership (noun)- the fellowship of feeler people.
6) prettyful (adj)- Beautiful but not quite
7) nocturnality (noun)- a nationality distinct to night persons.
8) ganacity (noun)- a term coined by Nash (a friend in college) which means, gana.
ex. “Stop bothering me. You’re distrupting my ganacity sa pagsusulat ng paper! vova!”
9) vova (adj)- a term yet again coined by the friend mentioned above, meaning engot.